the fact that there have no leaked nudes in my dashboard proves that i’m following the right people
lessons i’ve learned
1. do not ever shove your feelings down. you have to feel them and you have to deal with them or you will fuck everything up and end up releasing them in ways you didn’t mean to.
2. also, do not act like your feelings are permanent. they’re like waves or clouds, they come and go, let them flow.
3. do not get with someone because you think it’ll make you feel loved
4. be straight forward about everything you do, live delibrately.
5. just because someone is nice to you does not make them a good person
6. just because someone has been a nice person and then has hurt you doesn’t mean you have to keep them in your life. it doesn’t not matter how long they were there or how nice they were in the past.
7. your happiness is so important, you don’t have to always put everyone else first.
8. listen to your gut feelings. your intuition is actually pretty dang accurate a lot of the time.
9. do not be afraid to be vulnerable and honest. especially with yourself. being honest with yourself is of utmost importance, espeiclaly when healing.
10. take a really really good look at yourself every now and then and ask yourself if this is really the best person you can be at this moment.
11. do not rely on other people to make you feel good about yourself - love yourself, accept yourself, spend time alone to get to know yourself
12. realizing you’re doing something wrong and changing what you’re doing are two different things. just because you realized you need to change doesn’t automatically mean you are going to. you have to actually make an effort.
13. do not take everything so personally
14. you don’t have to be the same as other people. we all work differently and all have our own unique life journeys, though that does not make anyone any less connected.
15. change is inevitable, accept it
16. you have so much potential to be the greatest version of yourself. do not waste it by hating yourself and comparing. you bring something so unique into this world that no one else can and that’s amazing.
17. you have changed people’s lives just by living even if you don’t realize it
18. don’t put yourself down for your friends to make them feel better about themselves. your feelings are just as important
19. your mistakes do not necessarily define you. they define who you were at that time, but not who you have to be.
sex criminals 007
i have a theory in my mind but i will just shut the fuck up. i will be quiet.